As an Automotive Internet Sales Representative, you are the dealership's first point of contact with customers, you will handle incoming email, phone calls, chat and text leads, assess the customer’s needs, respond to them, and set up an appointments for them.
This position is perfect for an individual who has a passion for cars and experience with appointment management.
Candidate must have:
- Must be customer service oriented
- Go-getter who looks for opportunities to connect with customers and follows through
- Knowledge about cars or willingness to spend time learning about the vehicles we sell
- At least 1 year experience in customer service preferably including text, chat and email responses
- Energetic, enthusiastic, positive, hard-working, and confident individual
- High organizational skills as each day will be extremely busy with no down time
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing - English grammar and spelling close to perfect!
- Computer savvy – must be able to quickly learn new software – most of the day will be on the computer
- Phone manner must be friendly, personable, accommodating and above all professional and calm no matter what the circumstances
- Detail-oriented personality
- Your claim to fame is your ability to manage priorities, stress and being on point without missing a beat
- Experience in appointment management
- Car dealership or automotive experience
- OMVIC Licence
- Knowledge of vehicles
If it sounds like we’re describing you, we would love to hear from you. Please forward your cover letter and resume in confidence to us. Tell us why you are best suited for this position, and be sure to let us know how you found out about this opportunity.
We thank all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No calls please.